The Future Belongs To Those Who Plan For It Today.
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Small Business Counsel
Maureen now serves small businesses as an out-source business counsel and assist them with entity formation, assets and stock purchase and sale, and corporate restructuring. She also prepares executive contract and corporation formation documents such as buy-sell, shareholder, partnership, and operating agreements. As an estate planning attorney, she helps families to plan their estate by helping her clients to create Living Trusts, Last Wills and Testaments, Power of Attorney, Healthcare proxies. She also works closely with clients who have special needs and have been appointed by the New York Court as counsel for individuals who are incapacities.
Maureen is a graduate of Bernard M. Baruch College and New York Law School. She served as an extern to Hon. Genine Edwards, Justice of the New York Civil Court, Kings County.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2012
- Bernard M. Baruch College, New York, New York
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business Administration
- New York, 2013
Classes & Seminars
- Estate Planning for Senior
- Honorable Genine D. Edwards, Acting Supreme Court Justice, Kings County, Judicial Extern
- New York State Bar Association